Chester County Family Law Attorneys
Guidance Through a Range of Legal Issues
When going through any family law matter – whether it’s a divorce, a child custody issue, or a domestic violence situation – it’s best to have a lawyer on your side throughout. These cases can be complicated, and the outcome can profoundly affect you, your children, your future, and your safety. An attorney can help you understand your rights and discuss options available to pursue your goals and protect your best interests.
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, we focus on providing compassionate and thoughtful guidance for family law matters in Chester County. Our lawyers have over 45 years of combined experience. Throughout our practice, we have handled a range of complex issues and have stood by our clients as their loyal advocates to seek optimal outcomes for them. At our firm, our clients matter to us. We recognize the difficulties involved in these cases and how overwhelming and emotional they can be. That is why we maintain open and constant communication, ready to deliver clear and thorough answers to our clients’ questions and concerns.
To learn how we can help with your case, contact our Chester County family law attorneys at (610) 365-4733.
Family Law Cases We Handle
Choosing a family law attorney to help with your case can be difficult. How do you know which is the right one for you? Your decision can be based on several factors, such as the potential lawyer’s response time, past clients’ reviews, and how you felt during your interactions with the firm. You may also consider basing your choice on the type of matters the attorney has experience with. If they haven’t directly handled family law cases before, they might not have the know-how and insights to competently guide you through all the stages of the process.
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, family law is one of our primary practice areas. We have helped clients facing all kinds of issues.
Our family law lawyers in Chester County provide representation for:
- Divorce: We can help prepare documents, ensure you meet residency and filing requirements, and work tirelessly to pursue favorable outcomes inside or outside the courtroom.
- Alimony: Whether you are the requesting spouse or may be ordered to pay, we can seek a fair spousal support amount.
- Child custody and visitation: Parents can be awarded sole or joint physical custody (concerning possession and control of the child) and/or sole or joint legal custody (concerning making decisions on the child’s behalf). Our team will work toward obtaining a resolution in the best interest of your child and family.
- Child support: Both parents have a responsibility to financially support their child. If they’re not together, one parent may be ordered to pay the other child support. Whether you are the receiving or paying spouse, we can ensure that the court considers relevant factors when deciding the amount.
- Domestic violence: If you are being hurt or reasonably fear being harmed by someone you are in an intimate or close relationship with, we can help you seek a Protection from Abuse Order to stop the individual from contacting, harassing, or abusing you.
- Estate planning: Our team can help you develop a comprehensive estate plan to preserve your assets and express your wishes on how your property is distributed to heirs and beneficiaries after your death.
- High-asset divorce: If you or your spouse have significant and/or valuable assets, your divorce can get extremely complicated. Our attorneys can dedicate the time and resources to pursue just resolutions in your case.
- Mediation: A member of our team can serve as a neutral third party to help you and your spouse work through your differences and settle matters out of court. This method often costs less and takes less time than litigation.
- Support or custody modifications: If your circumstances have changed, your current custody or support orders may no longer be feasible. We can help you request a modification with the court.
Speak to a Member of Our Team About Your Case
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, we are ready to assist with any family law matter. Our attorneys can help overcome the unique challenges associated with these issues and be your support through this difficult time.
Contact us at (610) 365-4733 to discuss your case.
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal Community
Our attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
Between our attorneys, we have over 45 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.