Chester County Child Custody Attorneys
Providing Legal Guidance and Representation to Families
Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC attorneys understand the bond between parents and their children. Nothing is more important than ensuring your child is safe and happy, and a divorce and custody battle can threaten the stability of your home life. Child custody issues impact families in very personal ways. Our family law attorneys are equipped to help you find compromises and solutions that best fit the needs of everyone involved in your case. Every case is different, so we begin every client relationship with a consultation. We want to ensure we give you the best legal guidance and representation possible.
Contact our office today at (610) 365-4733 to schedule a consultation. We serve residents of Chester County and surrounding areas.
Child Custody Options in Chester County, PA
Your child custody case can be resolved in several different ways. Our Chester County child custody attorneys can work with you to ensure you understand all options available to you and your family.
- Physical Custody: Who your children spend the majority of their time with is considered the custodial parent. Custody can be shared equally, or one parent can be awarded primary custody while the other parent has visitation.
- Legal Custody: Bother parents are typically given legal custody of their children. Legal custody governs issues regarding your children’s educational, religious, and healthcare choices.
Once child custody arrangements are negotiated, our Chester County child custody attorneys can help you develop a parenting plan. Your plan should include everything from your child’s daily schedule to the terms of your custodial agreement. Because every case is different and the circumstance impacting your case is unique to your family, our attorneys will ensure they provide well-researched legal guidance based on a thorough consultation and case review.
Individualized Child Custody Strategies to Meet Your Family's Goals
Custody cases are seldom straightforward. Negotiating custody issues can be emotionally distressing for everyone in your family. When it comes to family court and your child's best interest, you can never be over-prepared. Our attorneys assist clients in ensuring they are ready to face any custody matter that may arise during court or negotiations, such as:
- Grandparents’ Rights: In certain circumstances, a grandparent custodial relationship poses the best outcome for a child. Our attorneys can provide grandparents with child custody guidance and representation.
- Fathers’ Rights: Parental rights are equally shared, and neither parent has more influence over the family court. Many fathers feel mothers’ rights take precedence over fathers’ rights. We provide fathers with legal representation as they fight for their rights.
- Paternity: If you’re a father trying to establish the paternity of your minor child, our attorneys can help. We also provide legal representation for mothers seeking to prove paternity.
- Parental Relocation: Once you and your ex share custody of a minor child, life changes like work relocations become more complicated. We can help you request a modification to your custody order.
- Visitation Enforcement: Your ex cannot deny a legal visitation order, so if you’re being refused access to your child, we can help.
We Protect Our Clients and the Best Interest of their Children
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, we recognize the rippling impact of child custody issues on the lives of everyone involved. When trying to do what’s in your child's best interest, finding an attorney who will provide knowledgeable and timely legal guidance is invaluable.
Our Chester County child custody attorneys are:
- Highly Experienced Family Law Professional
- Respected in the Legal Community and Beyond
- Seasoned Legal Advocates With Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
We provide compassionate and measured legal assistance you can trust. When working with our child custody attorneys in Chester County, you can expect attorneys ready to fight for you.
To schedule a time to talk with one of our experienced custody attorneys in Chester County, fill out our online contact form or call us directly at (610) 365-4733today.
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal Community
Our attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
Between our attorneys, we have over 45 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.