The estate-planning attorneys at Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC provide comprehensive estate-planning services to provide lifetime income, preserve a client's estate and facilitate the efficient transfer of assets to heirs and beneficiaries. We will work closely with you to create an estate plan that fits your situation.
We offer complimentary initial consultations to residents of Norristown and the surrounding areas. Call our office at (610) 365-4733 today.
No matter how small or large a client's net worth, we advise our client to have a valid estate plan to protect his/her assets, family and business associates.
We are aware that everyone has different goals for his/her estate plans, including the following:
- Protecting assets
- Transferring assets in a tax-efficient manner without delay or unnecessary expense
- Financial planning
Our estate planning attorneys provide assistance with the following:
- Wills: A will allows an individual to divide their property among individuals and entities of their choosing.
- Trusts: Like a will, a trust allows an individual to divide their property among individuals and entities of their choosing. This document is different because it does not have to go through the probate process.
- Guardianship and Conservatorships: These legal actions name a person or persons as the legal caretaker of a minor child or incapacitated adult, should anything happen to the individual who created the document.
- Powers of Attorney: This document grants certain individuals the right to make important legal decisions on behalf of the person who created the document.
Guiding Clients Through the Probate Process
Probate is the process that transfers legal title of property from the estate of the person who has died and resolves outstanding debt. Probate administration enables the goals and wishes of the decedent to be achieved, while satisfying the requirements of the federal and state governments and probate court.
We guide our clients through the steps necessary to settle the estate of loved ones in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
We provide the following services in the probate process from our offices in Norristown and Philadelphia:
- Prove of contest that a valid will exists
- Identify interested persons
- Inventory and value assets
- Determine and satisfy debts
- Satisfy taxes and final accounting
- Distribute estate to heirs and beneficiaries
- Inventory and value assets
Helping Clients Create Sound Estate Planning Documents
When you choose to work with Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, you are choosing to work with a Montgomery County estate planning lawyer who can help you create the best legal document for your situation. We will work closely with you to ensure your goals, wishes, and needs are properly represented.
Devoted to Our Clients & Their Families
I highly recommend Maria TestaAlyssa H.
If you need a family law lawyer look no further! Maria is who you need!Trina M.
Testa & Pagnanelli Law is reliable, professional, and a good value law firm!Former Client
Individualized Approach Tailored to Meet Your Family's Goals
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal CommunityOur attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 75 Years of Collective ExperienceBetween our attorneys, we have over 75 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.