Montgomery County Child Custody Attorneys
Child Visitation Lawyers Serving Norristown & the Surrounding Areas
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, we know that nothing is more important than the well-being of your children. However, in a divorce or custody dispute, it is common for parents to disagree on what is best for their children. As your family law attorneys, we will help you find a solution that fits the needs of you and your children. We understand that each case is as unique as the parties involved and will help you create a parenting plan that fits your specific circumstances.
Contact our office today at (610) 365-4733 to schedule your consultation. We serve residents of Montgomery County, Norristown, and the surrounding areas.
What Are Your Options?
There are several ways that child custody can be handled in Pennsylvania. From our office in Philadelphia, our child custody attorneys can help you determine:
- Physical custody: Children can live with a parent who is awarded physical custody. Sometimes physical custody is shared, and other times just one parent has it while the other has visitation.
- Legal custody: When a parent has legal custody, he or she can make major decisions for the child, including decisions about education, religion and health care. Most often, both parents are granted legal custody.
- Parenting plan: Once custody and visitation are determined; a parenting plan must be created. We can help you create a day-to-day schedule that works for you, your children, and your children's other parent.
There are certain circumstances in which expediting child custody may be necessary. If that is the case for you, our Montgomery County custody lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help you resolve your issue quickly.
We Handle All Aspects of Child Custody
Child custody is not always a straightforward process handled by two parents. There are many other scenarios or factors that can make child custody complicated.
No matter what child custody issue you are facing, we can help. We handle the following custody-related matters:
- Grandparents' rights: In some situations, a grandparent may be the best person to have custody of a child. We regularly represent grandparents in custody court.
- Paternity: Whether you may be a child's father or are a mother seeking a paternity test, we can help.
- Fathers' rights: Many people believe that mothers take precedence over fathers. Under the law, however, both parents are — or should be — treated equally.
- Parental relocation: Sometimes, life circumstances require a parent to move out of state or far way. If that is the case, modifications to a custody arrangement may be necessary.
- Visitation enforcement: If you are being denied visitation with your child, we can help enforce your agreement.
We Protect Our Clients and Their Children’s Best Interests
We take the time to get to know each one of our clients in a free initial consultation. To schedule a time to talk with one of our experienced custody attorneys in Montgomery County, fill out our online contact form or call us directly at (610) 365-4733 today.
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal Community
Our attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
Between our attorneys, we have over 45 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.