Chester County Criminal Defense Lawyers
Protecting Your Rights in Pennsylvania
A criminal conviction can be a life-altering experience. Your future could be at risk, and your dreams could be deferred or dashed. Being arrested for a crime can be an extremely frightening experience, especially if you’re innocent. The criminal justice system can be scary, especially if you don’t know what to expect. The Chester County criminal defense attorneys at Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, can help you navigate the choppy terrain and provide insight into your charges and what you can expect moving forward. When facing criminal charges, hiring a defense attorney is strongly advised. Your attorney will work hard to develop an effective case strategy to ensure you don’t arrive to court without a prepared defense. While your attorney can’t promise you a positive outcome, your best chance to avoid stiff penalties and fines is to retain legal counsel as soon as you’re charged with a crime. Don’t answer questions and ask for a lawyer immediately!
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, we are dedicated legal professionals who take our responsibility to our clients seriously. We work hard to help our clients avoid jail time by fighting for reduced charges and dismissals whenever possible. After many years of working in Chester County and nearby communities, we are well-versed in Pennsylvania law and have relationships with many court officers.
We can guide you through the legal process and help you avoid the common pitfalls many people face without legal counsel. Don’t head into court alone!
Contact Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC to schedule a consultation with our criminal defense attorneys in Chester County. You can (610) 365-4733 or reach out online right now.
Why You Need an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney on Your Case
When you are facing criminal charges, whether minor or serious, you need a legal advocate who can help you understand the gravity of the situation. You may think your charges are minor, but they could still carry significant penalties and fines. Many defendants aren’t sure whether they need a criminal defense attorney, but there are many services only an attorney can provide for you when you’re in serious legal trouble.
There are many reasons why hiring an attorney is important, including the following:
- We Understand How the Criminal Justice & Judicial Systems Work: Lawyers are hired because we understand how to navigate the criminal justice system and use the law to our advantage.
- We’ve Worked on Cases Like Yours: Many attorneys have areas of expertise. Hiring a criminal defense attorney means hiring someone with experience working on cases like yours. An experienced attorney will know how to present your case in the best light and where to apply pressure to fight for a better outcome in your case.
- We Know How to Protect Your Interests: Your attorney is an advocate fighting to protect your interest. They have a duty and responsibility to fight for the best possible outcome in your case, which includes working to secure lessened penalties, reduced charges, and dismissals.
- We Can Hold Law Enforcement Accountable: Lawyers know the legal system as a whole, which means they know the law and how law enforcement should do their jobs. They will investigate your case to ensure evidence was gathered legally and your rights weren’t infringed upon at any time.
The Chester County criminal defense attorneys at Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC will review every detail of your case and ensure the law was followed to the letter. An attorney working on your behalf is how you make it through the criminal justice system with as few bumps and bruises as possible.
Providing Reliable Criminal Defense in Chester County & Beyond
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, our attorneys are keenly aware of the ramifications of a criminal conviction on your record. A conviction could mean the loss of future employment and years of your freedom. When our Chester County criminal defense attorneys represent you, you can feel confident knowing knowledgeable and experienced legal professionals are working within the system to protect your best interest.
Our Chester County criminal defense attorneys are:
- Highly Experienced Family Law Professional
- Respected in the Legal Community and Beyond
- Seasoned Legal Advocates With Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
We provide compassionate and measured legal assistance you can trust. When working with our child custody attorneys in Chester County, you can expect attorneys ready to fight for you.
To schedule a time to talk with one of our experienced custody attorneys in Chester County, fill out our online contact form or call us directly at (610) 365-4733today.
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal Community
Our attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
Between our attorneys, we have over 45 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.