Delaware County Child Custody Attorneys
Child Visitation Lawyers Serving Radnor & Neighboring Communities
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, our Delaware County child custody attorneys understand how important your children are to you. There are no issues negotiated in your divorce more important than the safety and security of your children, so it’s not surprising that a child custody dispute can send your divorce proceedings into a tailspin. The thorny issues that can come up during a custody dispute require the deft hands of an attorney with experience navigating these types of cases. Our Delaware County child custody attorneys will help you through negotiations, drafting new custody agreements, or preparing for litigation. We provide our clients with the support they need to finalize their child custody arrangements, whether the problem is big or small. We will help you negotiate, navigate, and find productive resolutions to these sometimes-challenging child custody issues.
Call (610) 365-4733 to speak to our attorneys about scheduling a consultation so we can discuss the detail of your case. You can also use our online contact form if you have immediate questions.
What Are Your Custody Options?
At Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, our child custody attorneys can help you to determine how best to proceed in your child custody case and clarify your custody arrangements. Our Delaware County child custody attorneys can help you file for:
- Physical Custody: Determinations of physical custody involve questions of which parent a child will live with after a divorce or change of arrangement. Shared physical custody is common as parents work to create balanced for their family. There are just as many instances where one parent has physical custody while the other parent has visitation rights. You should always fight for what is best for your child.
- Legal Custody: A parent has the right to make certain decisions for their minor child. Issues like educational choices, religion, and health care will need to be handled by both parents if they share legal custody. It’s common for parents to both have legal rights over their children.
- Parenting Plans: Once you’ve reached a custody arrangement with your co-parent, our attorneys can help you create a parenting plan that outlines the details of your custodial agreement. The plan includes scheduling, visitation, and any other important matters regarding sharing custody of your child.
The Delaware County child custody attorneys at Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, can help you resolve your child custody issues right away. Reach out to our knowledgeable and skilled attorneys today to schedule a consultation.
Experienced Delaware County Child Custody Attorneys
Child custody isn’t always an easily resolved issue for parents, and when a case looks like it may be more complicated, our attorneys are always prepared to act on behalf of our clients to find speedy solutions to their legal issues.
Our child custody attorneys are standing by, ready to help you on a wide range of custody-related issues, including:
- Grandparents’ Rights: In situations where a child’s grandparents provide the most stable custodial situation, our attorneys provide legal representation in custody court.
- Paternity Claims: We can help establish paternity for both mothers seeking support or fathers hoping to claim their children.
- Fathers’ Rights: Both parents have equal rights to their children. We know many fathers feel as if the family court system favors mothers, and if this is a concern, our attorneys can help.
- Parental Relocation: Life can be complicated, and just because you have a parenting plan in place, it doesn’t mean you may not be forced to leave the area where you live.
- Order Enforcement: If your spouse isn’t adhering to the terms of your visitation agreement, we can help ensure your parental rights are upheld.
Your children deserve the best, and whether you’re going through a divorce or revisiting an established custody plan, the attorneys at Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC are ready to help you reach a positive legal outcome. Your case is unique and requires a plan that considers all aspects of your circumstance, and you can count on the reliable Delaware County child custody attorneys on our team to help you resolve your custody issues promptly.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced Delaware County child custody attorneys, you can use our online contact form or call us directly at (610) 365-4733.
Efficiency You Deserve
Our firm will work to help you reach the next chapter quickly, efficiently, and without wasting your time and resources.
Focused Exclusively on Family Law & Criminal Defense
Don't leave the most important part of your life to chance, our team is highly experienced and solely focused on handling family law & criminal defense matters.
Well-Respected in the Legal Community
Our attorneys have an impeccable reputation within the legal community and are highly regarded in their field.
Over 45 Years of Collective Experience
Between our attorneys, we have over 45 years of collective experience in ensuring your legal rights are advocated for.