Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC
Free Initial Consultation215-392-0863
COVID-19 UPDATE: Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We can meet with you in-office OR virtually via Phone/Zoom/FaceTime.
  1. Home
  2. Blog

July 2018 Archives

Voicing concerns about your grandchild

As a grandparent, you will love and care for your grandchildren as though they were your own children, but that does not mean that you have the automatic legal right to visitation or custody over them that a direct parent would have. This is why it is such a difficult situation when grandparents have concerns about the welfare of their grandchildren.

How to enforce unpaid child support

As a primary custodian, successfully gaining a child support order may be a great relief, since it can be very difficult to raise a child as a single parent, especially from a financial perspective. However, when the other parent stops paying the child support with no warning, it can mean that you as the primary custodian can suffer considerably, and you may be unsure of what you can do in order to enforce the child support order.

Is your child support order becoming harder to honor?

Maybe things did not go as you planned in life, and you are now the non-custodial parent of a child. This likely means you and your former partner spent some time in court while a judge ordered you to pay child support, or you agreed to pay your fair share during mediation. Whether you were happy to make the payments or felt oppressed by the obligation, you understand that failing to fulfill your duty can bring serious negative consequences.

Is hiding assets during a divorce legal?

If you are contemplating divorce or starting the process of going through a divorce, it may have occurred to you that there is a lot at stake when it comes to dividing assets. Generally, the more assets that a household has, the more complicated it is to successfully and fairly divide them during a divorce. This is because there is more to lose, and high asset couples tend to be more lucrative in terms of wanting to get a successful outcome for themselves.

When parents disagree: The custody process in Pennsylvania

When a divorce or separation occurs, a lot of changes will need to take place as well, especially if children are involved. It is very important that disputes involving children are handled carefully, since these abrupt changes may already be difficult for them to adapt to.

Email Us For A Response

Start Your Free Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Locations

Philadelphia Office
1500 JFK Blvd, Suite 1020
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 215-392-0863
Philadelphia Law Office Map

Montgomery County Office
325 Swede Street
Suite 201
Norristown, PA 19401

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 610-239-1000
Norristown Law Office Map

Radnor Office
150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200
Radnor, PA 19087

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 215-392-0863
Radnor Law Office Map