Mr. Pagnanelli's practice is limited exclusively to the representation of clients in family law and divorce matters, including custody, visitation, support and alimony. Mr. Pagnanelli is an aggressive litigator and certified mediator who zealously and efficiently represents the needs of his clients. He is known for his practical but aggressive approach to resolving problems and achieving results. Mr. Pagnanelli is a seasoned trial attorney, with expertise in engaging valuation experts, forensic accountants and psychological experts when appropriate.
Mr. Pagnanelli is adept at representing clients in high-asset divorces as a result of his extensive transactional background, a skill-set that differentiates him from other family law attorneys.
Mr. Pagnanelli earned his law degree from Georgetown Law where he was a member of the American Criminal Law Review and published "Children as Adults, The Transfer of Juveniles to Adult Courts and the Potential Impact of Roper v. Simmons, " Winter 2007.
Following his graduation from Georgetown Law, Mr. Pagnanelli practiced both complex litigation and corporate law at several major Philadelphia law firms before focusing his practice exclusively on family law. Using his extensive litigation and transactional background, Mr. Pagnanelli is proficient at litigating and negotiating divorce, custody and other family law matters, as well as facilitating the disposition of assets in equitable distribution.
Mr. Pagnanelli graduated from Emory University's Goizueta School of Business. During his time at Emory, he was a co-captain of Emory's NCAA National Championship tennis team.
During his free time, Mr. Pagnanelli enjoys spending time with his Wife and children, Philadelphia sports, eating out and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Honors and Awards
- Suburban Life Magazine Top Family Law Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Avvo Clients' Choice Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Equitable Distribution Committee
- Delaware County Bar Association, Family Law Section