Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC
Free Initial Consultation215-392-0863
  1. Home
  2. Blog

March 2016 Archives

Can a parent modify a child support order after a job change?

Reaching fair and agreeable terms during dissolution often takes times, and some divorcing couples in Philadelphia might have to overcome many challenges and resolve several dispute to come to a divorce settlement. While some of these decisions will remain and will go unchanged after the divorce decree is signed, when children are involved, terms involving the children might require adjustments as they age. A child support order may no longer provide the financial needs of the child or a parent may find it difficult making the required payments. Such situations could mean modification.

Email Us For A Response

Start Your Free Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Locations

Philadelphia Office
1500 JFK Blvd, Suite 1020
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 215-392-0863
Philadelphia Law Office Map

Montgomery County Office
325 Swede Street
Suite 201
Norristown, PA 19401

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 610-239-1000
Norristown Law Office Map

Radnor Office
150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200
Radnor, PA 19087

Toll Free: 866-201-1112
Phone: 215-392-0863
Radnor Law Office Map